pro-Bids.com Site Use Terms & Conditions
You agree to bear all risks associated with, the use of pro-Bids.com, and that under no circumstances will pro-Bids.com, proBids Corporation, EZ Software Corporation, its employees, advertisers or assignees be liable in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of this site. If you spot a listing that you feel is violating any copyright, intellectual right, or the general terms and conditions of this web-site as stated below please contact us.
As with any business undertaking or transactions involving money or items of value, there are risks involved. pro-Bids.com and proBids Corp. ("pro-Bids" / "proBids") ("We" / "Us") strongly advise that you ("You") understand the risks, the terms and conditions, and the consequences of participating in, or entering any transaction with other parties. If necessary, consult legal professionals.
2. RIGHT TO SUSPEND OR TERMINATE. You agree that, We, at our own discretion or conclusion, may terminate any listing, bid or membership, and / or use of the service immediately and without notice if in our opinion, or, by legal definition, our policy, or process of law, we believe; (a) you have listed or participated in any listing, bid, transaction or activity that is illegal, immoral, unethical or objectionable. (b) you are not abiding by the general rules or policy of this web-site. (c) you have broken a certain rule or condition. (d) you to be a non-paying member. In cases where we suspect unacceptable conduct, we will immediately suspend your account, all listings and bids while we investigate further. The finding of our investigation will be at our sole determination.
3. CONTENT You understand and agree that all listings, messages, text content, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials ("Content") posted on, transmitted through, or linked from our Service, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information available on the web-site, content, reputation or electronic messaging. You are entirely responsible for all Content that you use, post, email, or otherwise make available via our Service. You agree not to upload, post, publish, email, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials, including any contribution, (collectively, "Content"), that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, objectionable, meaningless, embarrassing, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, contains any graphic, description or account of sexual acts, is invasive of another's privacy, or hateful. You will not provide, place, list or reference any content that contains a link to, or advertises other websites. You understand that We do not control, can not control. and are not responsible for Content made available through pro-Bids.com. By using pro-Bids.com, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. Furthermore, Content may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of pro-Bids.com. Use of linked websites is prohibited, and if found, is at your own risk. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will proBids be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content emailed, posted or otherwise made available via the Service. You acknowledge that pro-Bids.com does not pre-screen or approve Content, but We shall have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating terms and conditions listed. All submissions, media, content become the property of pro-Bids.com and will not be returned.
4. YOUR CONDUCT. You are solely responsible for your actions, your content, and the risks of using this web-site. You must ensure that your participation does not violate any applicable laws or regulations. By this, We mean that you must check that you are entitled to list, bid, provide services, make representations, and that you are not prohibited from doing so by any law or regulation. You must not transmit through the service any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material. You must also not transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law or regulation. You must use and register with your true identity and not impersonate any person, business or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with any person, group or entity.
5. MEMBERSHIP. Membership to this web-site is only available to those that agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this site and service, then do not use the site or service. If any member submits false information in their account, their membership will be terminated immediately.
6. GENERAL TERMS. This site acts as the conduit to match needs with services. We are not involved in the actual transaction, and we have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the listings, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of listing member to contract for work, or the ability of Service Providers to provide the service or work. We cannot, and do not, control whether or not parties to a transaction will complete the terms of the transaction, have the capacity to do the work, or have the required licenses or permits. Note that there are risks and legal requirements in dealing with foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretense. We assume no liability for the content of the listings.
7. OWNERSHIP of SUBMITTED MATERIALS, ARTICLES or CONTENT. By submitting any Materials, Articles or Content to pro-Bids.com, You represent that You have full right to send proBids.com the Content, and that sending us the Content for publication on the Site will not violate or infringe the rights of any third person or party, including but not limited to, rights in copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights. You also represent and understand that You will not receive any form of compensation from pro-Bids.com for the Content submitted. You represent that your content is based on true facts and diligent research, and is not misleading, defamatory, libelous, obscene, or in violation of any law. You further understand that submission of any Content to the Site does not in any way guarantee the Content will be published or appear on the Site.
8. LAWS. These Terms of Service shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the United States and disputes will be decided only within the Judicial System of the State of California. You agree to be responsible for, indemnify, defend and hold harmless proBids Corp. and pro-Bids.com, and its affiliates from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including attorneys' fees) related to (i) your violation of this agreement, and (ii) your submission of material to this site.
v2.03 updated May 1, 2011